Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New blog

So I started and new blog and hopefully I will post more on this one. Brynn is doing great. She is 15 months now! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She saw Santa the other day and she did not like him at all. It was the saddest but cutest thing ever. As soon as I get pics loaded on the computer I will post them. I'm plugging along too. I'm looking for a job and it is so hard to find a good one in Snowflake. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that one will come up soon. Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that picture of Brynn in the flowers! She looks so girlie!

The Staheli's said...

Thanks for telling me about the new blog. I haven't been on MBR for almost a month and I miss everyone! Hopefully all is well!

Kendyl said...

hey... so I was wondering if you had a new blog..i couldnt find your other one..what are you up to?? so, did you guys move back again or what? keep me posted..