Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy busy busy!

Even though I'm only working part time, it still makes my life SO much busier. I feel like I'm going non-stop. But it has been really good for me, so no complaints. I am loving my job and it is looking like it will turn into a full time job sometime soon. Brynn is doing wonderful. She is almost off her bottle!!!! I'm so happy. She only has one at naptime and one at bedtime. It is so nice not to have to worry about making sure I have a bottle and milk when we are away from home.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

How awesome that your job is going to be full time soon and that you like it so much. That is great!
And woo hoo on the bottle weaning! That's hard, so way to go!

Kendyl said...

hey ashlie-
so what are you doing these day? Are you at your moms' house or did you get a place??? Havent talked to you in a while..... you'll have to come to a craft day some time.. we have one comin up on the 13
th!!

Ashlie said...

Kendyl, I would LOVE to come to a craft day! I really need to go out and do something fun. Call me! Do you have my number???
I am living with my Grandma right now until I find a place....

Jenni said...

Remember to make time for yourself even though you are busy! You have so much on your plate! I really look up to you Ashlie!